Monday, May 16, 2011

The Path of Spirituality and Oneness

As the title implies... I'm definitely on a path to oneness. It's challenging at times like when people almost run into your car when you have the right of way or when someone is constantly screaming at you for something out of your control. But I feel that a little meditation balances everything being thrown in my direction.

I've been cleansing my chakras at least twice a day; when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I found that things are very harmonious once this ritual has been performed. I usually put an instructional video on to help guide me through the medication.. I find it useful since I'm a beginner. At the end of the video the "instructor" says "remember that every time you encounter someone.. you are touching them with your energy. So make sure that your energy is always pure." Very true.

I must admit... at first I was scared of taking this path but I always knew that it would be an amazing one. I guess I was just scared of letting some things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3