Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And so it begins ...

I think I am experiencing another transitional stage.  The transition from being a hopeless-romantic and fragile girl to a strong, independent, and ambitious woman.  For about 6 years I have been in serious or pseudo-serious relationships.  It's still a little hard adjusting to the solo-life, but I think it will help me understand, and improve myself.  

Lately, my main focus on self-improvement is school, education, and career.  Ever since I fell in love the natural world, I've felt so much peace and happiness.  It's an overwhelming yet stunning beauty that one will always appreciate.  Just to admire such elegance and serenity takes every single breath away.  Basking in the scent and sound of the wildlife... it's just... wow!  It would definitely be my ideal place to live the rest of my life in; surrounded with all creatures that started it all, and those just like us; trying to figure everything out.  

Aside for my passion in the natural science and basking in its extreme peace, I've been hanging out with a lot of friends and spending as much time with them as I can.  It's been crazy for the past few weeks... crazy meaning good.  We've just been having a lot of fun in DC and just talking about our goals and experiences.  They're all into dancing, so it's great to have others appreciate this kind of expression.  They understand the hardwork and dedication it takes to be able to draw out that kind of art and talent.  I can't wait to start training.  Since school has been really demanding this semester... I've just been working out and keeping my endurance up.  Lately, I've been working on my cardio... I've managed to keep my heart rate steady to about 180 (average 165-168).  With my endurance up high, the longer and harder I can dance without losing too much wind.  I started working on my arms to give it more definition and to build some strength.  My goal is to able to do a few pull ups in order to get ready to start rock climbing.  I'm pretty excited.

.... This is just where it begins....
 


2 comments:

Share your love <3