Thursday, March 12, 2009

I love you

After this trip... I can safely say that I am an enhanced and inspired Carmela. We went on two hikes and ventured into the rain forest. This was definitely a trip well needed and above all... appreciated. I've had a few epiphanies out here... one of which is my undying and deep passion... no... love for nature and mother earth. The beauty it exudes is incomparable, refreshing, and bold. It's everything and anything one could ever ask for. It's inspiring yet deceiving. It's love but hate. It's... wow. It's the love and beauty that everyone has always longed for. Every moment that in the water, in the forest, on a mountain, and just breathing in the fresh air... gives me even more purpose to fight for it's beauty and elegance.

During the hike to the waterfall, I must have said I love you to each and every leaf I came across. Being in it's presence kept me singing nothing but songs of love and happiness. I think it's the only thing that can disappoint me (at times) yet never think ill thoughts of it. It's beauty is definitely maddening. In many love songs, they speak of heartbreak, tears, happiness, beauty, deceit, madness, lies, and so on. If this is what really defines love... then I'm here... I've found love.

If love is defined to be a balanced and mutual emotion or feeling... then this is the truest and purest love of all. Nature loves each and everyone of us. We just have to be willing to accept and appreciate it's love, grace, and beauty. It loves us so much... it presents us with an undying beauty. It also helps us maintain life... from the air that we breathe, to the water that we drink, to the food that we eat... it provides us with everything we need and want. It cares and nurtures us. It's embrace... just get in the ocean, river, streams, any body of water, and you'll feel its embrace. I admit that there's no real sex involved... but I mean... you can get that from anyone... anywhere. Sex is definitely not a big factor or determinate of love... not real love that is.

Like the saying goes "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder." This same "rule" or saying goes with love. Love differentiates from person to person. One might love pussy, whereas another might love money. So in searching for love... one must search for themselves and stay true to their wants, needs, and desires.

I hope I will be able to love someone as much as I love Earth... and I hope I would be fortunate enough to find someone that loves me as much as Earth loves me.


((((I love you and no one will ever keep me away from you.)))