Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Self Love


(I guess I'll just let this one flow as it comes to me... since I have no idea how to really start it LOL!)

I haven't been single for that long but I have not felt loneliness... and to be honest... I really don't think I will. You may be asking... (like most of my friends and family) "How are you doing this?" Well... from the love and support of my family and friends... and from the love and support of myself. Yes... it is difficult at first to detach yourself from someone or something... but honestly.. if it's to improve yourself emotionally, mentally and spiritually... LIVE IT UP!!! It definitely took me a long time to get to this mentality and to have my emotions in check.. so I understand where this question is coming from and I have also had my share of heartache, heartbreak and tears in the past. It's definitely ok to cry... but you must always remember that you are crying to let these emotions go... not to dwell. It definitely helps to make every effort to avoid asking questions that may cause you to dwell or question YOUR BEING. (When I say to question YOUR BEING... I mean it as in asking what you may have done wrong or what you should have done.) Again... making an effort to remember that this is an experience... and remember that you must learn the lesson at hand.. and move on with your journey. I know that what I'm about to say is cheesy or cliche ... but... LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SAD!!!

And most importantly... remember that you are surrounded with love... and that you YOURSELF IS LOVE! You have it.. you share it... give yourself some love, please!!! We are all magnificent beings... can we please believe this now?? LOL!! :)

I also hear comments like.. "You'll feel the loneliness later when everything settles."

YIKES! LOL!! Well... like I said *above* love yourself... you ARE LOVE... you are surrounded by love. I understand that sometimes you may want to hold someone close or have conversations with someone... but it's really about knowing how to channel these emotions to positive and productive actions... CREATE!! Dance... sing... compose... write... paint...sculpt... draw... CREATE! This will definitely help in gaining appreciation and love for yourself and the beauty that life has to offer. And these are great ways to keep the mind from going into that cave of sorrow.. and these activities give your heart time to heal.

**(Excuse me if I get too deep or enthusiastic LOL!! LOVE LOVE LOVE)


****NAMASTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3