Monday, September 12, 2011

Spiritual Transition



When I chose this path... I knew that there will be times that will be difficult. At first speaking my truth seemed to be a little difficult... but I noticed that the only fear I really had was fear in what people may say or think. Honestly... if my sponsoring thought is true and genuine... my fear begin to decrease and my truth begin to come out naturally. It's very hard to be who you are .. at first... but once you begin the journey... there really is no turning back. YOu just begin to love and appreciate yourself and your opinions more.

I believe that where I am in my path... the next step is going to be very difficult; letting go of the material world... bit by bit. I'm not saying that I'm going to get rid of my laptop, my tv, my bed or my car... but I'm talking about the connection that we build with certain objects. Things that do not have any sentimental value but we seem to add some kind of emotional connection to them. Or just the "need" to have something but in reality... it is not a necessity. I guess letting go of the material world is really embracing freedom. Because without all the emotional ties we have with these objects... we have room to think, love and grow. Just something to think about ...


I know that all my work has been noticed because I hear certain things and I see the way people react. With this said... people's opinions still matter to me very much. Especially when they are positive and our relationship is close and/or worth having. I say it over and over again... but to those in my life... this includes those reading this post... thank you for everything. Thank you for acknowledging the changes that I've made and thank you for your support. I need it. We all need it. So much love :)

All in all... I will continue my journey and I'm excited to meet the people I'm supposed to along the way. I'm so excited for my transition. :))

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3