Friday, September 2, 2011

Sleep and dreams



I've been having very vivid dreams and day dreams.  I think it actually started a few months ago.  I noticed that some of these dreams are influenced with someone else's thoughts.  No wonder I've been waking up confused!  I started feeling a little lost..and I couldn't understand why... when I thought about it last night... it dawned on me... "these are not my feelings and thoughts." Rather..they are someone else's ..someone who I've been connecting with more.  Wow... connections are strong.  This really means that I must strengthen my aura.  I'm so glad that I figured it out before I started freaking out and going crazy.  Phew!!!

But other than that...has anyone else out there been having trouble sleeping?? Or having vivid dreams or day dreams??  Or both??  I've been asking some friends...and so far.. they all have been having trouble sleeping through the night.  What is this?? I can't help but to be excited!!!  There's definitely something bigger happening.  Hmm.. time for some homework!



I usually use my dreams and day dreams as a guide. Kind of like that voice that gives you a warning or heads up on what's to come. Of course... I also believe that dreams are just the subconscious mind expressing thoughts. But I truly believe that sometimes.. when you build that connection with another being... your thoughts become theirs... and vice versa. I'm sure I'll go more in depth with it on a later blog.


*peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3