Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Love Always

I'm in love with you.  I'm in love with who you are....in love with who you will become because you trust your love.  I love you because you were created from love.

You shine and follow your light.  You follow and accept universal laws and you stay true to you.  You follow you heart and listen to your spirit.

I love you because you know and honor your relationship with Source and the Universe.  I love you because you know and honor your relationship with Earth.. and your brothers and sisters.  I love you because you honor your relationship with Self.

You share your light to provide guidance and support for those who seek the truth.  You shine your light bright to find and honor your truth.  You graciously accept the truth.

I love you because you understand and share your compassion.  I love you because you are my brother, my sister, my father, my mother, my best friend... I love you because you are me.  I love you because you are love.

We are one love.




                 * * * Straight from my heart-space.
                               Love & Light Always,
                                                        Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3