Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Using curse words

Using your words in a loving and compassionate way... does NOT... I repeat... DOES NOT... mean that you must relinquish the pleasures of cursing!  (yes... I said it... the pleasures... HAHA!)  :)  Seriously!  I know it may sound strange... (while I giggle uncontrollably as I'm typing all this) but you do not have to use curse words in a negative way.  Yes... they MAY have negative connotations to them... but... you can use these words responsibly.  We all know that we shouldn't curse while in the presence of young children (especially toddlers .. since we don't want their first word to be "SHIT!" or "DAMN IT!"  HAHA!) but I trust that we can use our best judgments on when it is appropriate to use these terms.  We can use these words to express positive feelings and/or beliefs in or on certain situations.  These terms can be used to express relief... excitement... joy... happiness... we just have to choose it.

To be honest... I LOVE to say the word "SHIT".  I love it... it's so much fun!  I mainly use "SHIT" to substitute phrases or words like  "other stuff," "whatever" or "something".  I also use "SHIT" to emphasize my EXCITEMENT.  For instance... "The view of the waterfall was amazing... SHIT!"  (HAHA) It just flows better for me.  Of course... I use this term CONSCIOUSLY.. meaning that I'm aware that I'm NOT using this term to destroy an image of someone, something or idea.  I use it in a way that flows with my energy.  Sometimes I'll feel very relaxed ...vibin' to some feel good music.. and I'll just say "I love this shit."  Curse words do not HAVE to be evil... IF and only IF we use them with discretion and responsibility... and of course... when appropriate.

We are free to speak our truth in any way we wish.  If we find that there are words that flow with our truth ... then use them... curse word or not.  It's a BLESSING to speak your truth and express.  But remember that we speak our truth in a respectful and responsible way to ENCOURAGE and ENLIGHTEN each other.   We use words to express ideas and thoughts to help each other build and grow.  I say EXPRESS!!!!








Love & Light <3




* * * * From the silly side of Karma * * * * * * 

2 comments:

  1. Love this shit! :-) I like that you have gone beyond the negative connotations. We can choose whatever word feels right to express ourselves as long as its used correctly with the right emotion behind it.
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Share your love <3