Monday, August 22, 2011

Enjoy and appreciate



Sometimes I find myself looking up at creations like the one above. I just HAVE to admire and give thanks for something so beautiful. I sit and just smile ... allow my heart to be filled with love and joy. It's one of the ways I can really get my mind to stop being on that daily-grind mentality. Sometimes we just have to slow down a little bit... take a deep breath... and get our centers back. We all can definitely need a break from all the craziness... just to stop and think and remember that we have spiritual needs and wants. You would be very surprised how at ease you feel after taking a few moments to admire and enjoy nature and her creations. Just appreciating the life and beauty of your environment... really opens your mind to positive thoughts and opens your heart to so much joy and love.

Admire nature... it never hides it's true beauty. It's always there and it will always amaze. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming.. definitely brings me to tears. I have to say... sunsets are definitely my favorite!! All your troubles and worries just melt away .. and are replaced with love, happiness, joy, and excitement!!!! AHH!! Let's go play outside!!!!! (excuse me... my inner child wants to play... but that topic will come in another blog)






*Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3