Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank you for being you!




I'm so thankful for the people in my life. Thank you for the adventures and for making this journey so much fun. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, beliefs, love and kindness... you didn't have to.. but you did!! AMAZING! I'm very blessed to have met such great people. This journey is FAR from over... I hope and pray that you will continue this journey with me... but ... should you take a different path... I will always carry the memories with me throughout my journey and hope that one day our paths will cross again.

I just feel so inspired after all the conversations that I've had with everyone. Such beautiful minds, hearts and souls!!! I had to give thanks and appreciation. It really warms my heart. Truly. Thank you for your companionship, time, support and guidance. Thank you for all the experiences and the lessons.. the laughter and the tears. Thank you for BEING YOU!!! It means the world to me that you are here with me!! I hope that I can be a positive inspiration to you like you have been to me. You've helped me grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I love it!! Let's sing, let's dance... let's share all of these positive thoughts and all the love with everyone in our lives!! WOOO!!! I'm PUMPED for the days to come!!!

**PEACE and LOVE always

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3