Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The path

Ever since I opened "Finding of the Third Eye," I've been trying my best to trust myself (not just my intuition... but my whole being) in every situation. I definitely want to become a more spiritual person. I feel that in understanding yourself .. you can tune into everything. I know it may not make much sense... probably because I'm trying to write on a more broad scale. As time goes on.. I'm sure it will make more sense. Patience.

I know I am seeking for more guidance. In seeking... I mean... listening.. watching... feeling. I'm not worried at all about walking this path. I know that in this spiritual path... tools and people will come to guide me. After all these years I've learned that experiences teach you lessons but there are people and tools that will guide you. Life will always take its course.. and in that course you will change. I want to make every effort that I can to ensure that my changes will be positive.. not only for myself but for everyone. It's funny how things, experiences and people can change you... without you even knowing. This is why I feel like becoming more spiritual is vital. I know myself therefore I AM myself. People will often make attempts to lure you into "group think"... but why?? Positive minds... will always find themselves. Positive thoughts protect us and keep us happy.


I guess all I'm really trying to say is that... I'm walking in the path to spirituality. I may not know what is ahead of me but ...my mind, my body and my soul gravitate towards it. (Whatever IT may be.) Seems like I just need to clear my mind and open my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3