Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Evolution


Today most of the east coast of the US experienced an earthquake! (We typically don't experience a lot of quakes in this region.) It was an exciting and fascinating event... to witness the Earth shifting and adjusting as she pleases. What a beautiful experience!!! It's been a long time since I've experienced an earthquake.. it definitely sent a jolt of inspiration up my spine. It was as if the Earth was telling me.."WAKE UP!!! Change and evolve with me!" So... of course.. I stood there (in front of my computer at work)... thinking "Ok... I need to make some adjustments for myself... to improve myself and continue to move forward in my spiritual journey...and to move forward in my overall journey through life." I know that for most people it takes a little bit more or less than an earthquake to have a moment of realization... but for me... I felt compelled to listen to what mother nature had to say. "Make the changes and adjustments to improve your spirit and mind."

Everything is a process. It takes time to create and evolve. It's time to take a step forward and keep fear away from our minds and our hearts. We don't know what life will give us... but we can make a conscious effort to prepare mentally, physically and emotionally.... and to also enjoy the beauties of life.



*Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3