Sunday, August 14, 2011

Let your emotions show

Sometimes you may want to cry and feel like it's embarrassing or stupid to do so... but no. It's your soul saying.. "let it out." If you're sad about something.. let yourself be sad and cry. Keeping these emotions trapped inside can turn into anger, frustration, confusion and build regrets. Allow yourself to be sad, happy or angry. You have every right to feel these emotions. As long as you're emitting these emotions in a productive and respectable way... do it! For example, sometimes when I get too emotional and crying doesn't happen... I go to the dance studio and let my emotions show through my dance. Some may write poetry, some may sing, some may paint, some may play an instrument.. it's all about turning the negative into positive. Channeling your energy to maintain positive thoughts.

(When I say to just be sad or be angry... I'm not encouraging to dwell and letting fear and aggression consume you. I mean it in terms of just opening your heart and allowing yourself to express these emotions in a respectable manner.)

You deserve to be happy and joyful. With your happy and joyful self.. you are capable of touching others' hearts and lifting their vibrations and spirits. Spread the love, spread the joy... we ALL deserve happiness in our lives.



*Peace

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you've learned how to convert negative energy into positive! You're on your way girl! :).

    ReplyDelete

Share your love <3