Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Onward!

This week has been very eventful... and it's only Wednesday! :) There's definitely more to come! I just feel more excited and happy .. for no particular reason. So many things are happening and all these happenings are positive! So excited!! I've been dancing more and more to make sure that I express the excitement and freedom I've been feeling. I guess maybe that's a sign that I'm heading the right way. Making sure that your heart and your mind are open and full of love and positiveness.

Maybe it really has to do with making a more conscious effort on keeping myself and my surroundings happy and positive. And maybe also letting myself be happy and excited. All i know is... I can't wait until the fall. I definitely need to hike up a mountain... and just breathe. I guess it's really my heart letting go of all things that are negative. I found the holding negative thoughts, feelings and energy .. really starts to break down your soul and your genuine and loving nature. It's time to forgive and let go. Forgive those that's hurt you... forgive yourself for letting them... forgive yourself for doubting and for holding it in. It's ok. And just tell yourself... I love you. Share it!

LETS ALL GO ON A HIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3