Thursday, August 25, 2011

Internal conflicts

Currently... I'm experiencing an internal conflict. I believe that this is just my heart and my soul saying and expressing one thing... but my ego saying "no! it's always been this way.. keep it like this." It can get very difficult depending on the magnitude of the situation. Mine, however, is not too serious. Just a decision that I must make to improve and to manifest my desires. I know it will get easier as soon as I clear my mind more and really balance out my emotions. :) (I think I'm also getting used to some sacrifices and I am currently letting go of certain things and situations... so really.. I'm also getting used to these adjustments.)

The ego will always try to keep a strong hold on your true self... DONT LET IT!! When internal conflicts happen... that's really when we need to take a step back... take time for ourselves and think. Really do some soul searching... and really dig deep inside your heart to search for what you really desire. Most importantly... ask yourself... "Who are you doing this for? Are you truly making this decision for yourself? Will the outcome of this decision be positive FOR YOU in the long run??" This is your life... let yourself shine and move forward. Inspire and BE INSPIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your love <3